Web Developer / Programmer
ORANGE Digital Systems, a leading provider of payroll and HR software has an immediate opening for the following position: Web Developer / Programmer.
To join the ORANGE team working on the design and development of a new web application.
- Investigating Web technologies for a suitable framework
- Designing and modeling database
- Designing and creating various applications and web documents
- Developing, testing and debugging application
- Preparing reference documentation
- Preparing programming and coding documentation
- Possess at least three (3) years relevant experience as web application developer
- Experience with database driven websites, database development, relational database design, and database protocols
- A good knowledge of PHP, AJAX, CSS, MySQL, OOP, UML. Apache
- Effective oral and written communication, organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and contribute to functional requirements and translate them into technical designs and development projects
- Ability to document features, technical specifications and infrastructure requirements
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Knowledge of Java and .NET
- Previous experience with HR, payroll or time and attendance applications
ORANGE Digital Systems offers competitive remuneration. If you are motivated by a challenging and stimulating work environment and meet the requirements for this role, please submit your cover letter and CV now!
Apply for this position »
Join our team
If you are not applying to a specific position in the list above but wish to submit your profile for future opportunities
please click here.
Thank you for considering ORANGE Digital Systems as an employer of choice.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.